Discover parts of the extensive collection in three to four temporary exhibitions per year. During these exhibitions, the exhibition space is open daily between 10.00 am – 4.45 pm.
During this time, a representative selection of works can be viewed in our study room from Monday to Friday, 14.00 – 16.45 pm. (booking required).
The Graphische Sammlung ETH Zürich offers the opportunity to study its holdings in greater depth in its Study Room.
The Study Room is accessible by prior appointment from Monday to Friday between 2.00 pm ‒ 4.45 pm.
Special opening hours
The Graphische Sammlung ETH Zürich is closed on the following days:
- Easter: Friday, 30.3.2018 ‒ Monday, 2.4.2018
- Sechseläuten: Monday, 16.4.2018
- May Day: Tuesday, 1.5.2018
- Ascension Day: Thursday, 10.5.2018
- Whitsun: Saturday, 19.5.2018 ‒ Monday, 21.5.2018
- National Holiday: Wednesday, 1.8.2018
- Knabenschiessen: Monday, 10.9.2018 (closed from 12 noon)
- ETH Day: Saturday, 17.11.2018
- Event: Fryday, 30.11.2018
- Sunday after Polyball: Sunday, 2.12.2018
- Christmas/New Year: Saturday, 22.12.2017 ‒ Wednesday, 2.1.2019