There is no permanent exhibition of the Graphische Sammlung ETH Zürich’s own collection. Part of the holdings can be discovered during the four to five temporary exhibitions per year. The exhibition space is only open during this time. In between exhibitions the exhibition space remains closed for the reconstruction phase.
During the temporary exhibitions the exhibition space is open daily between 10.00 am ‒ 4.45 pm.
The Graphische Sammlung ETH Zürich offers the opportunity to study its holdings in greater depth in its Study Room.
The Study Room is accessible by prior appointment from Monday to Friday between 2.00 pm ‒ 4.45 pm.
Special opening hours
The Graphische Sammlung ETH Zürich is closed on the following days:
- Easter: Friday, 30.3.2018 ‒ Monday, 2.4.2018
- Sechseläuten: Monday, 16.4.2018
- May Day: Tuesday, 1.5.2018
- Ascension Day: Thursday, 10.5.2018
- Whitsun: Saturday, 19.5.2018 ‒ Monday, 21.5.2018
- National Holiday: Wednesday, 1.8.2018
- ETH Day: Saturday, 17.11.2018
- Sunday after Polyball: Sunday, 2.12.2018
- Christmas/New Year: Saturday, 22.12.2017 ‒ Wednesday, 2.1.2019